*Born in June 1963 and graduated from Capital University of Economics and Business, received a bachelor’s degree.
*Main research fields are energy planning, macropolicy, energy project technical economics and energy scenario analysis, energy efficiency, renewable energy, energy and environment, etc..
* Development and Evaluation in the Conversion Technology of Biomass Energy in China
* Evaluation in the Life Cycle of Biomass Gasification Combined Cycle Power Generation System
* Analysis on Energy Efficiency and Market Potential of Chinese Motor System
* Energy Scenarios of Chinese Oil Refining and Petrochemical Industries
* Oil and Gas --Opportunities and Challenges