*doctoral supervisor, expert who enjoys the special allowances of the State Council.
*Born in August 1955, obtained a doctorate in Economics. He was awarded Sun Yefang Prize for Economics twice.
Main research areas and directions are western economics, comparative economic system, farmers and land system, economic growth and industry cycle, governmental action and public policy, short-term equilibrium and long-term strategy, macroeconomic management.
*The Macro & Micro Economics
*The Theory of High-Amplitude Wave Economy
*Chinese History of Economics Outline (1990~2000)
*The "Double Stable" Policy
*The Trimming Theory
*The New Theory of Government Intervention
* The Analysis of Factors for Chinese Sustained and Rapid Economic Growth
* Adjustment of Export-led Policies & Expansion of National Consumer Demand
* The Driving Force for Rapid Economic Growth in China during the "Eleventh Five-Year-Plan" Period
* Current Economic Situation and Countermeasures
* The "Double Stable" Policy for the “"Eleventh Five-Year-Plan" Period