*Born in August 1965 and graduated from Department of Economics of Capital University of Economics and Business,received a master's degree in Economics.
*Main research areas and directions are economic and social development strategies and planning, social development (income distribution, rural public services, etc.), consumer economics, rural energy, international competitiveness,and so on.
* The "Black Box" of Economic Transform
* Crossing the Consumption Threshold
* Common Prosperity
* Made in China
* Study on the Income Gap of Urban Households
* The Report on Macroeconomic Policy of China
* Several Recommendations for the Consumption Policy and Income Distribution Policy during the Eleventh Five-Year-Plan Period
* Impacts on the Consumption by the Changes of Households' Income
* The Development Situation and Problems of Rural Education in the Western Region of China
* What Kind of Medical Insurance Do We Need
* The Institution Building is the Key to the Income Distribution Reformation